Monday, November 8, 2010

This Post Stinks



If you read Courtney's post about the guy that paints pieces of chewing gum stuck to sidewalks in London and thought that was kind of gross, just wait. Apparently somebody is making guerilla art using dog poop. Seriously. Click here.

Sometimes I'm just not sure what people are thinking. Is this just complete juvenile fun for somebody? Or are they making some sort of statement? I don't know, but it is even more disgusting than Charles' thesis.

I thought the chewing gum painting was kind of cool, but this...is just kind of weird.

If you're still reading, look at this.

2 comments:

  1. What is so weird about this Rob? I frequently do this when Cedar drops a serious log.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have expected that, coming from a girl who wrote an entire paper about dog poop.

    ReplyDelete